Projects with The Open University
The project selection below has been completed during employment with The Open University between September 2008 and October 2013.
Employer: The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Milton Keynes (England)
- Creating Hackney as Home
- The research project Creating Hackney as Home uses participatory video production to explore how young people experience a sense of home and belonging in the London Borough of Hackney.
Project link: www.hackneyashome.co.uk
- Oecumene: Citizenship after Orientalism
- The research project Oecumene: Citizenship after Orientalism focuses on the interaction between two contested concepts: citizenship, the process by which belonging is recognised and enacted, and orientalism, the assertion of the superiority of western culture over its eastern counterparts.
Project link: www.oecumene.eu
- 30th International Human Science Research Conference
- The 30th International Human Science Research Conference (IHSRC) is hosted by The Open University and held at St. Catherine's College, Oxford University, UK from 27-30 July 2011.
Project link: www.open.ac.uk/socialsciences/ihsrc2011
- Organisational Trust
- The website provides the latest details on the Standing Working Group on Organisational Trust. It also includes relevant information for researchers and practitioners who are interested in organisational trust.
- OpenSpace Research Centre
- The OpenSpace Research Centre promotes research on geographical and environmental concerns and aims to be conceptually and empirically innovative, and designed to engage with diverse publics.
Project link: www.open.ac.uk/researchcentres/osrc
- FINNOV: Finance, Innovation & Growth
- Website for the FINNOV research project coordinated by The Open University. The project studies the relationship between innovation, finance, economic performance and inequality.
Project link: www.finnov-fp7.eu
- Centre for Citizenship, Identities and Governance (CCIG)
- The website for the Centre for Citizenship, Identities and Governance (CCIG) informs on the centre's primary research goals and provides a platform for dialogue and debate.
Project link: www.open.ac.uk/ccig
- Lost in Application
- Website for the research-practice conference Lost in Application: Child Witnesses and Psychological Research on Trial.
Project link: www.open.ac.uk/socialsciences/lostinapplication
- Semlin Judenlager
- Website for the research project History and Politics of Holocaust Remembrance: Semlin Judenlager in Serbian public memory. Website available in English and Serbian.
Project link: www.open.ac.uk/socialsciences/semlin
Websites for Swiss clients
Since 2001 I design and create websites or advise during the development of web projects. I work self-employed as Web Developer on consultancy basis.
- A mobile website designed and built in 2007 for the band Scacciapensieri. On the site, the user could download the free Scacciapensieri ringtone Welt statt Baden.
- Bellevue Verlag
- The Bellevue Verlag GmbH in Zurich is the publisher of the Wochenend & Ferien Schweiz brochure and the Mallorca Guide.
Project details: www.dschinni.ch/web/bellevueverlag
- Baronessa Lenzburg
- Website for the Baronessa bar in Lenzburg with information about the activities and the association behind the weekly events.
Project details: www.dschinni.ch/web/baronessa
- Mallorca Guide
- Wochenend & Ferien Schweiz launched for the summer 2006 a special Mallorca Guide brochure.
Project details: www.dschinni.ch/web/mallorcaguide
- Meier AG
- Website maintenance for the Meier AG in Fischbach-Göslikon (Switzerland). A new product gallery with various projects was included in the website.
- The Kafi-Jet AG in Niederwil (Switzerland) is your partner for all household devices and the finest coffee, at home and for your office.
Project details: www.dschinni.ch/web/kafi-jet
- Bake this traditional Swiss yuletide cookie with the original spice.
Project link: www.weinguteli.ch
- Martina la Canela
- The dancer Martina la Canela introduces herself and tells you more about her passion the flamenco.
A project by og3, in collaboration with Ursi Bärtsch.
Project link: www.lacanela.ch
- The Nuqtah Clothing Co. sells t-shirts and long sleeves with words in the Arabic and Urdu languages. You can buy them on the website or on markets in Zurich. A project by og3, in collaboration with Ursi Bärtsch.
Project details: www.dschinni.ch/web/nuqtah
- Grupo Zorongo
- Zorongo is a traditional flamenco group with singing, dance and guitar playing. They bring you closer to the world of the fiery flamenco.
A project by og3, in collaboration with Ursi Bärtsch.
Project link: www.zorongo.ch
Projects as part of og3
The og3 team designs and creates internet appearances, logo types, advertisements and brochures. Visit og3.ch for more information.
Projects with Mathys Partner
The project selection below has been completed during my employment with Mathys Partner between May 2000 and December 2004.
Employer: Mathys Partner GmbH, Technopark, Zurich (Switzerland)
- Puls 5
- Living, working, shopping: Puls 5 in Zurich-West offers various possibilities.
Project details: www.dschinni.ch/web/puls5
- Website for the marketing and letting of the newly developed area Andreaspark in Zurich Oerlikon.
Project details: www.dschinni.ch/web/andreaspark
- Programming of the company website for Titus Fehr. Momotion works with 3d animation for Character Creation & Animation, Prototyping, Process Animation and Virtual Worlds.